Sunday, December 2, 2018

Birthplace of a Deed


What I think about is what I truly value. 

Eventually, what I'm thinking will eventually spill out into my words and actions. 

If I don't think about right things, I'll just naturally over flow with wrong words and actions. 

God says that we'll have to account to Him on these.

Do you really want to change?

First, study God's word, and saturate your mind with it.

Then, imagine yourself doing it.
Next, watch your life change. It will.

Things to ponder....

1. Words are just vocalized thoughts.

2. Actions are just acted upon thoughts.

3. Actions are just thoughts in action.

4. Thoughts father our actions.

5. What you're thinking proceeds your behavior.

6. Thoughts come from your viewing and listening habits.

(Matthew 16:33-37, Matthew 16:16-20, Proverbs 4:20-24)

M. H. Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hurt?

Luke 17:1    (NKJV)  Then He (Jesus) said to the disciples,  “It is impossible that no   offenses should come, but   woe  to him  through...